Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let's Get This Party Started

In order to liven my portfolio and my boring life, I came up with this idea to explore different mediums of art. I've always wanted to learn new things but never really had the motivation. In the past few weeks I've come to some realizations. 

1- I am surrounded my creative people who know so many different things. These people are interesting. I want to be interesting.

 2- In order to be interesting I must learn cool things. 

3- Learning new things doesn't only make me interesting it gives me more creative outlets to express myself. Learning new mediums also gives me more inspiration and strategies to solve problems. As an aspiring Art Director my job is to solve problems with design. Learning different mediums just gives me more tools and skills to solve the problems I am given.

So in order to document this task I made a blog. I can't do a different art project every day but I still wanted to post everyday. I've decided to have different post categories. They include the following:

Gadgets and Gizmos 
Which Ad Polled Best?
Trivia
Designer of the Week
Package Design of the Week
Ad of the Week
Art Fling of the Week

That's 7. Everyday I will post something in these categories. I learn. You learn. 

Let's get this party started.

No comments:

Post a Comment