Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Be Spontaneous.

So today is Wednesday. It's been 3 days since I launched my new site and the response has been great! I have received many compliments and 4 different calls/emails for new freelance work. I know this entry is brief but I just wanted to thank everyone for their compliments and let you know that making this small change has effected me dramatically. The thought of changing my site came rather out of the blue and I just spontaneously decided to change it.

If you ever have that urge to create something or change something, do it. I guess that's just how I live my life. Every spontaneous decision I've made, whether risky or safe, has turned out to be wonderful.

For those who know me, I moved to Chicago rather spontaneously. I visited Chicago once, for three days. 6 months later I took 4 suitcases and bought a one way ticket. 5 years later I'm still here and a completely a different, and better, person because of it. I could give many other spontaneous and crazy stories that have made my life better but I will spare you those for a later day.

Keep creating stuff! Good luck, fighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment